Are there any bowhunters out there?
Are there any bowhunters out there?
I AM :]
imma kill me a deer. lol
[ PLAYERS WIN GAMES ]
[ TEAMS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS ]
Kill a bunch guys! I'm not a hunter and never will be (the thought bores me to death) but I'm tired of deer running into my car and running out in the road while I'm driving!
got one here
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
i dont bowhunt, but my whole family does, my uncle actually competes in the competions here nationally
im gonna crossbow this year though
can't wait to fire the old 8mm tho
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Im gonna buy me a crossbow this yr. Got me a nice food plot planted. Some corn seems to fall off my 4 wheeler everytime I ride by it.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks